Friday, January 24, 2014

This should be construed as a REM statement between blog.O and blog.N

Well, here we are again, Gentle Reader. Doing that tango of random squiggles across the page that signify us communicating. A great deal has happened since we last did this dance.Well, a great deal, a bad deal or two, and probably an almost incalculable number of boring, indifferent deals, but that's not that real point. Or maybe it is, but that's not what I'm going to type about at the moment, regardless.

The good deal can probably best be summed up as cleaning has been happening. For good or bad, I've been losing weight. At this point, I've lost about 80# in the past 6 months or so. I guess it's a good thing I've managed to start cleaning the apartment and have started taking stock of the fabrics I have on hand. I need to make new clothes. *ugh* I'm dealing with some teeth issues and a head full of snot, but the weight being off has helped with the Fibro symptoms. The public anxiety thing comes and goes too, but I'm trying to keep it in check. It's not always easy, so I'm still hiding, a lot of the time. Rykujin is not living here anymore, and we're not dating/seeing each other/partners/etc, anymore either. That's a recent development, however. 

As much of a "No Brainer" this may seem to the average person, it took me 8 years to get rid of a bed that had been broken years before. I had some really amazeballs friends get me a new bed as a surprise. 


I'm somewhere between excited and terrified on this whole thing.


This year, 2014, is going to be different. I don't know what it's going to hold, but I'll try to be better about bringing you along with me, this time. 

1 comment:

TechSquire said...

You're an amazing person. Hopefully, 2014 will bring happiness and joy to you. If you do unlock the code of how to make that happen, please share the wealth. Love ya, Sis!