Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Scheduled classes for this fall!

I've done it! I've got classes scheduled for this upcoming fall semester!!

I talked to Carol at World Campus Registration and she walked me though signing up for my first semester back to school. She was wonderful and knowledgeable. I called nervous (I was actually shaking =) but by the end of our 1/2 hour on the phone I was feeling much more relaxed and sure of what the next steps would be. So first of all, this is what I'm taking this fall:

IST 110 Information, People and Technology 2nd section
ENGL 202C
Effective Writing: Technical Writing 2nd section
IST 210
Organization of Data sect 1
IST 250 New Media and the Web sect 2

I was going to take CMPSC 101 but there was only one section and it was full, so I managed to get into IST 250 instead...

I'm still going to be DAF129, but I won't be able to get my password reset until Friday or Saturday. That will gain me access to portal.psu.edu (as a side note, I remember when JimmyV was first tasked with creating portal waaaaaaaaaay back in the late '90s. *shakes head* Never thought I would be using his work... =) where I can manage just about everything, from what I've seen! ANGEL is where I will do my class work and eLion is where I manage my tuition bill (which will be processed this weekend sometime) and other administratrivia. I also found out that I have 6th semester standing...

aieeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm actually doing this! =)

4 comments:

justelise said...

CONGRATS! I'm super excited for you.

If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me!

ceph said...

Yippee! You are one brave crafty bitch!

choperena said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! elion sucks balls, and I never hear anything good about webmail, but Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

TechSquire said...

I'm so proud of you. 6th semester? That's not bad at all!