- I get Medicare Part A (emergency physical health issues) without a monthly premium payment
- I get Medicare Part D (Prescription covereage) without a monthly premium
- I will get Medicare Part B ("routine" physical and mental health) for about $96/month
- Part B covers 80% of physical health visits and 50% of mental health visits AFTER a yearly deductible of approximately $136. This part will cost about $96/month
- I will keep Access MAWD program (PA state level coverage "Medicaid") which will pick up 20% of visit costs. This plan will cost me $71/ month
Oh well. Life goes on anyhow. I pulled my loom out and I've been weaving a little bit. I try to knit and it goes slowly. I get about 1 or 2 rows done, then I have to put the knitting up because my hands have cramped up and have sharp aches in them. Weaving I can do in 2-5" intervals (depending on the fibers =) or about 15 minutes before I have to stop for an equal amount of time to let my body rest. I'm at least puttering around. More importantly, I'm not reading news for hours on end.
Well, that's about it for now. The cats still have little tiffs every so often, but it's calming down. *hugs* to all of you.